prince vegeta and blessings
THIS IS GOLD
prince vegeta and blessings
THIS IS GOLD
Bullied you, talked to you like you were stupid, , made you feel uncomfortable, offended you, harassed you, made you feel like you were dumb, made fun of you, ignored you, or talked down to you
Im trying to prove a point to my father that teachers can be as…
Step by Step: A Great way of Painting your own Mural without Knowing how to Draw
How to use Duos, Trios, Quads, Quintets???! (A few basic shapes that work with all eye shapes)
The first thing I always tell people when it comes to eye shadow application is - find your socket line. And learn to separate that from your crease.
There is a myth about applying shadows “on/within your crease”. Well that’s fine if you have very defined, even, thick lid folds. But if you have hooded eyes, mono-lids, or smaller lids where the crease is either not visible or not high enough, many eye-shadow looks can be very unflattering or they simply disappear when you open your eyes.
What to do? Simply replace the word “crease” with “socket line” from today on. If you have mono-lids and hooded lids, it’s important to blend your shadows UP TO your socket line at least. That not only defines your natural contours but also widens the eye.
- Your socket line is where your eyeball dips into your orbital bone. Close your eyes and feel for it.
- Flattering eyeshadow looks are all about "creating shadow and light" in the right places. Even if your eye contours aren’t very defined naturally, placing a bit of deeper color along your socket line and a pale shade in the center of your lid will create the illusion of more pronounced contours without making you look too dramatic.
- I DON’T recommend creating a fake socket line higher or lower than your natural one. It can go very very wrong unless you’re an absolute pro.
- Many times we use brushes that are way too big or fluffy. If you have small lids or eyes, a smaller, round-ferrule pencil brush like the one from 13rushes can make life a lot easier. Go for the flatter, wider brushes if you have a bigger lid space to work with.
Now that we’ve got that covered, you can get back to the question of “what the heck do I do with this palette that has 2-3-4-5 shades?!” and look at the images above as a reference for where colors go.
Don’t be restricted by the image with the 4 shadow palettes and the labels on each of the shades. It’s there as a reference but the best thing is to look at the eye charts, because you can use any 2 shades in a quad or a 5-color palette as a duo using a DUO diagram.
Steps don’t include liner (optional) and mascara, so you just add them later.
THESE ARE NOT RULES. They’re just basic guidelines for those who aren’t too familiar with eye makeup yet.
Lastly, when looking for eyeshadow palettes, here are some beginners’ tips:
- My palette has one cream/liner/glitter shade! Well, take those out of the equation and see how many regular shadows are left. If there are 3, shadows left, follow the TRIO diagram. If there are 2, follow the DUO diagrams.
- Erm, so what do I do with base/liner/glitter shades? Apply the base all over from lash line to socket bone before you begin (you don’t need to go all the way to your brows unless you want a dramatic look). For glitter shades, you can apply them as a wash all over when you’re done with the rest of your eyeshadows, or down the center of the eye for a “wet look” when you blink. Liner shades are self explanatory!
- DUOS: look for those where 1 shade is the same lightness or lighter than your skin color, and 1 shade is darker/smokier. Doesn’t matter if they are metallic, shimmery, matte, sparkly. For most basic daily makeup looks, you just need a light and dark to define your eyes.
- All palettes: make sure there is a "balance of light to dark shades". This means at least 1 softer shade and at least 1 dark shade that is deep enough to act as a definer shade. (There are a lot of palettes where all 3-4 shades are pretty shimmery pastels. Well, sorry but they’ll look nicer on your vanity table than on your face. You need a darker shade there for definition and contouring in order for the palette to look flattering.
- QUADS: What do you do if there are 2 pale shades? Which should you apply on your brow bone, and which as an accent in the center of your eye? The less shimmery/sparkly one on the brow bone, and the more dramatic and reflective one on the center of the eye. If they’re about the same texture, then it doesn’t matter which you use where.
- 5-6 SHADE PALETTES: Many people find them overwhelming, but you really don’t need to wear all the colors everyday. You can pick 2-3 shades and wear them as a duo or trio (See diagrams) easily. So they actually give you the most options!
Some Idiot-proof Eyeshadow recommendations:
Duos: Laura Mercier eyeshadow duos. Always well coordinated, with 1 soft/matte shade and 1 darker, richer one. Takes the guess-work out of eyeshadow application.
Trios: A lot of drugstore brands like Wet n Wild Color Icon have pre-coordinated trios with the shades marked out as lid, crease, browbone for you. Just remember “crease” = socket line. In the higher end range, Dior’s 3 Couleurs are beautifully coordinated and easy to use and blend.
Quads: Tom Fords and Chanels have some of the easier to use luxe quads in the market, but if you’re going for the Tom Fords, remember to minus out the sparkle shades. (E.g. 01 Golden Mink is what I’d consider a duo, not a quad, because there are 2 sparkle shades out of the 4, and I’d apply the 2 satin shades using one of the DUO diagrams above, and then decide how I want to apply the sparkles.)
**Laneige Pure Radiant eyeshadow quads (S$40) are a fantastic alternative - not dupes cos there are no exact palette matches, but great alternatives - for Tom Fords (S$100) because the satins and glitter textures, as well as a few of the shades, are actually very very similar. If you love the look of TFs but find the prices a little steep in Asia, take a look at the Laneige counter! See for yourself!
Quintets: Lancome’s Hypnose palettes are still one of my favorites. They usually have the BEST balance of dark and light shades, and they’re perfectly coordinated with each other, so you can pick any 2-3 shades out of the 5 and go.
**Diors are a good option if you have more mature lids or prefer smoother, more translucent pigments but the 5 couleurs are’t as well-balanced as Lancomes, so unless you’re very experienced and know how to add definition using liner and mascara, I’d pick a few colors and use these palettes as duos and trios rather than a quintet.
If you want to break the rules completely and do it like makeup artists do sometimes, NARS’ duos are pretty much on the opposite spectrum to Laura Mercier.
They do have light vs dark shades too, but there are also tons of funky clashing duos designed for maximum drama on the lids. Stuff like Rated R (lime and blue) and Bysance (yellow and violet) can still be applied using the 2 DUO diagrams above, but the final effect will be VERY bold. Probably better for the club than for school or work.
if you don’t believe in the babysitter!piccolo headcanon then we can never be friends
#he is the obligatory nanny for all the gang’s children#at first it was just gohan spending half his free time with mister piccolo#then goten was born and chichi was all like ‘GOD SOMEONE TAKE THIS BABY OUT OF MY HANDS FOR TWO MINUTES SO I CAN PEE OR SOMETHING’#and gohan was all like ‘i KNOW WHAT TO DO’ and just brought goten with him to see piccolo all the time#then vegeta and bulma heard about it#and vegeta was all like ‘wait wE CAN DO THAT’#and promptly dumped trunks in piccolo’s arms with no ceremony whatsoever#then flew away laughing and crying hysterically in relief#luckily piccolo got some holidays when 18 and krillin took the kids at roshi’s house when marron was born#and vegeta had stopped being an irresponsible piece of shit and actually watched his kids for more than two seconds#before breaking down crying in horror of what he’d become#then pan is born and gohan appears on the lookout all like ‘videl was so tired and i guess#well’#’if its not too much trouble’#and piccolo was all like ‘ugh all right bring her over’#but inside he was all like ‘OH NO MY BABY HAS HIS OWN BABY ITS THE CIRCLE OF LIFE I AM CRYINg’#and proceeded with spoiling and training the little girl rotten like the good surrogate grandad that he secretely is
Since I’ve spent about on hour figuring out from different posts and web pages how to save music from tumblr I want to share it with other desperate users!
1. Reblog the post with the audio then go to the audio post on your blog.
2. Click the play symbol, then right click it and select ‘Inspect Element
I was listening to the original post as it was storming outside and I thought it was beautiful so I tried my best to recreate it.
SERIOUSLY HOW MUCH MORE BEAUTIFUL CAN THIS SONG GET?!
yup. going to reblog.
Reblogging BECAUSE OF THAT GIF
Play this at my funeral
Wow, that was lovely :o
GAH, I need to download this but IDK how. It’s really pretty.
<a href=”http://british-wannabe-musician.tumblr.com/post/49762751304/how-to-save-audio-files-from-tumblr-on-mozilla-firefox”>This post</a> is a tutorial on how to download an mp3 from tumblr.
This song is gorgeous!
I was watching the new Rescue Bots episode and Blades did a thing.
NO! BAD BLADES… BAD!!
It’s extra bad when you know that the phrase actually refers to getting married.
"it’s a competition none of us agreed to" I want to give the author of this quote the hardest dap ever.
that feel when people actually cite me when quoting me :D
Not only is insulting other women not a compliment, but it tells me exactly what you’ll do to me if I step out of line.
The Game Changer
"Before you lies a webpage with some interesting disclaimer text. You bravely mouse over the button and affirm that you are ready to behold the adult nature behind this curtain of secrecy. There’s a brief pause while the page loads.
The landing page is dark and easy to navigate. There’s a text-based menu on the left, detailing several areas of the website you can visit. While examining this mystic index, a hint of movement catches your attention. Something slowly slides past at the edge of your peripheral vision. Intrigued, you find yourself mousing over the numbers that just barely overlap a picture in the center of the screen. Unable to resist the siren song of interactive menus, you click again, and see a picture of something so amazing, so alluring, that you’re forced to investigate further! Roll for damage to your wallet!”
Introducing the Game Changer: a 20-sided dice that’s sure to put the odds in your favor! These 20-sided dice are 100% silicone, 200% awesome, and over 9000% ready to rock your gaming sessions! Saving throw? Pssh, as if! More like save your generic dice for a lamer game!
Not a gamer? No problem! These palm-sized polyhedrons also make great stress relievers, and are just bouncy enough to ricochet off of the floor in an amusing manner. Bonus: they’re mathematically precise (within a margin of error caused by shop dragon interference)! They also make great counters… if you only want to count to twenty.
As if that isn’t awesome enough, these dice can easily be cleaned with soap and water. Wow! No more worrying about slippery pizza dice or sticky soda spills causing rolling issues!
Are you wondering how long this will be available? 13 days! (That’s how long the dice told us they should be available. We rolled them to ask.) They’re in random Surprise Me colors that will be left up to fate! What are you waiting for? Those dungeons aren’t about to explore themselves!”
I want this SO BAD.
Best stress ball ever.
Holy crap, those are amazing! I need that on my desk at work.